Picnic Pairings - Shrimp Salad 🍤
It's Memorial Day weekend! You're probably planning on grilling out with your friends and family. Maybe you're hosting a few guests, or just going to hang out with those closest to you. Whatever the occasion calls for, it's important to have the right food and drinks! Let's talk about our quick and easy Shrimp Salad made to be paired with our refreshing Raspberry Boost Tea. This salad is light, healthy, and shrimply scrumptious.
- 8oz peeled and deveined shrimp in the size of your choice
- Fresh lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 a bag of arugula
- 1/2 a bag of baby spinach
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 Cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoonDijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (you can add more or less based on your preference)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper
Take a nonstick skillet and heat if over medium-high heat. Add some olive oil and garlic.
Once the garlic has cooked for about 1 minute add your shrimp. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Cook until the shrimp is done, about 4 minutes.
Make your dressing by mixing all the ingredients together in a separate cup. Shake vigorously.
Put your arugula, spinach, and tomatoes in a bow. Top with shrimp and cheese then drizzle with your dressing.