Picnic Pairings - Pineapple Fried Rice 🍍
Nothing says "picnic" quite like "pineapple". Fly away to a tropical paradise, and enjoy a meal that will make you feel like you're on the beach 🏖 Pairing the soothing, calming effects of CBD with the sweetness of natural pineapple flavor, our Pineapple Fried Rice paired with our Pineapple Zentopia is like a flavor vacation that'll have you wishing your kitchen was a cabana!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 ½ cups pineapple (fresh or canned works)
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- chopped green onions
- 2tbs minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Optional - 1 pineapple halved and scooped out for serving
- If serving in a pineapple, cut your pineapple down the center and scoop out insides. Set aside for garnish and extra pineapple chunks!
- Heat oil in a wok or large non stick skillet over medium/high heat
- Add garlic and onion, and cook until fragrant. About 1 - 2 minutes
- Add your bell pepper and cook for another minute
- Add rice and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes
- Add pineapple, stir for just 30 seconds to warm through.
- Stir through green onions then serve!