Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almonds, hazelnuts and pecans in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Stir to coat.
- Transfer nuts to baking sheet and spread out so that they are on a single layer.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir the nuts and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown and toasted.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.