- 1 can of chickpeas (15 oz), (drain, rinse and reserve the can water)
- 3 tablespoons of reserved can water
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Rosemary for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until fully mixed and creamy.
- Transfer to dipping bowl and garnish with rosemary sprig and sesame seeds. Serve with your favorite crackers, veggies, etc.