Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Mango Chutney and Goat Cheese
- 12 large medjool dates
- 1 cup mango chutney
- 1 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each date in half lengthwise just to the pit, if the pit has not already been removed. Remove the pit and open the date, but do not cut all the way through it.
- Scoop a teaspoon of goat cheese into each date and top with bit of mango chutney. Close the date around the filling.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap around the dates. Secure with a toothpick and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the bacon is crispy. Drain on a paper towel.