Now that fall season is upon us, you might be looking forward to the sights, smells and sensations associated with this beautiful and transformative season. From sweater weather, pumpkin patches and bonfires to scented candles, Halloween decorations and autumn leaf colors, fall is a uniquely charming time in most American regions.
Fall is also a great time to experiment with flavors and spices like pumpkin spice and cinnamon, which can add an extra layer of flavor and comfort to your seasonal experience. And what better way to relax and enjoy a tasty fall beverage than by making it with one of Zentopia’s CBD-infused waters or teas?
Yerba Mate Cacao and Mint Tonic
With cooler weather come shorter days, which means you may have a more difficult time waking up on fall mornings, especially if your alarm goes off when it’s still dark outside. That’s where the yerba mate cacao and mint tonic comes in. Like coffee, yerba mate boosts your energy, but isn’t as harsh on your stomach.
To prepare this indulgent tonic, you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of yerba mate leaves
- ½ teaspoon of sweetener of your choice
- ¾ cup milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it's steaming but not boiling.
- While the milk is heating, place the yerba mate leaves in a tea infuser or strainer.
- Once the milk is steaming, add the yerba mate leaves to the milk and let it steep for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the tea infuser or strain out the yerba mate leaves.
- Stir in the sweetener of your choice and the cocoa powder until well combined.
- Pour the yerba mate cacao tonic into a cup or mug.
- Garnish with a few fresh mint leaves for a refreshing touch.
If you live in a warmer climate or simply enjoy your yerba mate simple and cold, we recommend Zentopia’s Mint Yerba Matte Tea. Our CBD-infused yerba mate combines the best of both words—a boost of energy paired with the soothing and relaxing properties of CBD.
Do you live in the warm and humid South or the dry deserts of the Southwest? If the fall season isn’t exactly chilly in your neck of the woods, you might treat yourself to a cold and refreshing beverage with subtle fall vibes, aka the spiced lemonade.
To prepare a pitcher of spiced lemonade, you’ll need:
- 4-6 large lemons, juiced (about 1 cup of lemon juice)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 4 cups of cold water
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice and granulated sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and ground cloves to create your spiced blend.
- Slowly add the spiced blend to the lemon-sugar mixture, stirring continuously. This will infuse your lemonade with the warm and aromatic fall spices.
- Once the spices are well incorporated, add 4 cups of cold water to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the spiced lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a cinnamon stick for a touch of elegance and extra flavor.
- Stir well before sipping to ensure that the spices are evenly distributed.
For a CBD-infused lemonade, substitute the lemons and water with Zentopia’s Huckleberry Lemonade.
Chia Lime Water
Also known as chia lime aqua fresca, this simple and refreshing drink is a delicious blend of zesty limes, nutritious chia seeds and nourishing honey. In addition to being delicious, the drink is also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, boosting your immune system and helping to protect you from seasonal illness.
To prepare a glass of chia lime water, you’ll need:
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of honey (adjust to taste)
- 1 can of Zentopia’s Lime CBD Sparkling Water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Start by slicing the fresh lime in half. Squeeze the juice from one half of the lime into a glass.
- Add chia seeds to the lime juice and stir well to combine. Let this mixture sit for about 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb some of the lime juice and become gel-like.
- Fill the glass with our lime CBD sparkling water and stir the mixture again to evenly distribute the chia seeds.
- Sweeten your chia lime water by adding a teaspoon of honey. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Add ice cubes to the glass to keep your drink cool and refreshing.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint leaves for a burst of freshness.
- Stir well before sipping to ensure that the chia seeds are well incorporated into the drink.
Explore Our Collection of CBD-Infused Beverages
At Zentopia, we believe it’s always a good time for a flavorful CBD-infused beverage, no matter the time of the year.
Treat yourself to our collection of CBD waters, caffeinated teas and refreshing lemonades and build your very own variety pack.