Zenjoy the Spirit of the Season, Alcohol-Free.
You knew it was coming. You just can’t believe it’s already been 12 months since Aunt Ethel’s last holiday party, the one where she always insists on shoe-horning every person she’s ever met into all 700 sweaty square feet of her bachelorette condo.
And you’re too nice to tell her you’d rather pass a kidney stone the size of a lima bean than put yourself through this helliday tradition again this year. Worst of all, you’re driving, so there’s no way you can drown your sorrows in spiked wassail all night. Plus, with so many other holiday parties to attend, you’ve been looking for alcohol alternative for at least some of them.
Well look no more; Zentopia sparkling CBD water is darn near the perfect drink when you really need a drink with some benefits but could do without some of the drawbacks of alcohol, whether it’s the tired, droopy eyes that give Aunt Ethel a pretty good clue her party sucks or the false bravado that leads you to say it out loud.
Here’s how our two Zentopia drinks compare with alcohol:
- 16 ounces of delicious natural fruit flavors (the largest can, best value going)
- 50mg of health-enhancing CBD (2 to 5 times more than other CBD drinks)
- No sugar and zero calories
- No THC
- 16 ounces of delicious natural black tea flavors
- 50mg of health-enhancing CBD
- 150mg of natural caffeine
- Zero sugar and only 10 calories
- No THC
- None of the above. Except “no THC,” but alcohol does have, you know, alcohol.
You don’t need science to tell you that Zentopia sparkling CBD water is a darn good fill-in for alcohol. Not when you have us, here at Zentopia, to tell you. But scientists are working at this very moment to quantify the benefits many say they get naturally from CBD, from easing tension and stress to boosting endurance to combating the morning-after effects of alcohol.
While they continue their important work, we invite you to read what some real people just like you and us (but not actually us) have said about Zentopia.
"I have been cutting back on booze and found the Zentopia drinks to be a great alternative, great tasting, 0 calories and find it helps with anxiety and helps to relax."
"In addition to promoting a chill state of Zen, Zentopia is just flat-out THE best tasting sparkling water on Earth. As someone who largely eschews imbibing alcohol, Zentopia has really enhanced my version of happy hour in a genuinely blissful way. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this gorgeous product! A rare find!"
What’s that you say? You like a good cocktail because it makes you feel sophisticated like Mae West or suave like Julian from Trailer Park Boys?
Well, those icons had to drink mocktails to maintain their acting chops, and it just so happens Zentopia Chill -- available in lime, watermelon, mango and pineapple --offers the makings of a magnifizent mocktail. Like the one we conjured up just for the holidays.
Try it, you’ll like it. So will Aunt Ethel. So grab some Zentopia on the way to her place, elbow your way into her kitchen, mix yourself up a few Yule Mules and make yourself a few dozen new friends. You’re welcome.
CBD Yule Mule (Mock Moscow Mule)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbs simple syrup
- 3-4 mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 6-8oz Lime Zentopia Chill
- Moscow mule mug (optional)
- In the bottom of your mug, combine lime juice, simple syrup, mint leaves and fresh ginger.
- Fill mug about halfway with ice.
- Pour 6 to 8oz of Zentopia Lime Chill in the mug and garnish with mint leaves and lime wedge.